Kiwi Fruit wholesale price
Kiwi is a very low calorie fruit. There are 47 calories in 100 grams of kiwi and in terms of calories, it is equal to apricots and tangerines. It has more potassium than bananas. It is very high in magnesium and therefore reduces the risk of some cancers and heart disease. Kiwi also contains copper, iron and phosphorus. Kiwi is a fruit that has high nutrients and a very low percentage of calories, so it can be considered a very useful fruit. For more information about Kiwi Fruit wholesale price, you can visit our website.
what are Kiwi Fruit nutritional facts
Kiwi This fluffy fruit has high nutrients and very low calories, so it is in the category of very useful fruits. Due to its reducing properties on high glyceride levels, this fruit reduces blood concentration and prevents narrowing of arteries and the occurrence of various types of strokes. Kiwi has many antioxidant properties and has the potential to cause some cancers.
Stress and lack of sleep affect the human body. Anyone who does not want to suffer from this condition should eat 4 kiwis a day. Divide 4 kiwis during the day. For example, morning, noon, afternoon and evening. Because the human body cannot store vitamin C.
Unfortunately, kiwifruit enzymes in the stomach are destroyed by stomach acid. But stomach acid is somewhat neutralized after eating a lot of meat and dairy foods, and kiwi enzymes can work for a short time, and this is enough time for the protein material to be broken down into smaller pieces by these enzymes, which is the process of digesting heavy foods. Makes it easier in the stomach and intestines.
Treatment of asthma due to the properties of kiwi: Kiwi fruit because it contains vitamin C, patients with asthma can eat one kiwi a day because it causes wheezing in the lungs and improves breathing in asthmatic patients.
- People with type 1 or type 2 diabetes can also eat kiwi.
- Kiwi makes digestion easier in the body and makes it easier to break down protein in the gut. People with gastrointestinal disorders should use kiwi.
- Because kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C, it boosts the body’s immune system. Kiwi is used to strengthen the immune system.
- Lowering blood pressure in people with high blood pressure is possible by eating kiwi. And it lowers blood pressure and you have a normal blood pressure.
- Kiwi prevents blood clots in the arteries of the heart. People with bad blood cholesterol can prevent heart attacks and thin their blood by eating kiwi.
- Strengthening vision One of the properties of kiwi: People with weak eyes can eat kiwi to increase their vision and prevent their eyes from weakening, because kiwi has a lot of vitamin “A”, which is very useful for the eyes. .
- Kiwi prevents DNA damage, which helps prevent cancer.
- The fiber in kiwi can attach to toxins and remove it from the body.
- Also kiwi fruit benefits for skin.
Kiwi Fruit wholesale suppliers
The amount of nutrients in kiwi is 8 times that of apples. Black beans also contain vitamin D. Kiwi also contains vitamin A, vitamins B1, B3, B2 and other B vitamins. Therefore, our group, which is one of the Kiwi Fruit wholesale suppliers, exports this fruit to other countries at an affordable price.